March 6, 2024

Reviewing Water

 Written by Oliver Umanski

Reviewing water  

(This is all just my opinion)


Tap water 6/10

Kinda okay, I've had better. It usually depends on what you're drinking from.

Glass- it has that plain flavor

Ceramic mug- it tastes flavorless

Plastic cup- no way, this tastes like drinking melted plastic.


Bottled water 8/10

This is good, cold bottled water is one of the best things I have had. However, Fiji water is overrated. Fiji water is like 5 bucks for this tiny little water. I can go to a stream and drink better quality water for free. 


Water fountain water 9/10

This is just amazing. The new water fountains with the bottle counter at the top are just pure boring. But those old ones like the white ceramic looking ones with the button on the faucet were the best. Sadly Marlboro Memorial has the new fountains. Also, it's cold.    and cold                is good 


Sport water jug things 10/10

After a long time outside these are the best. At the golf course I go to they have these at every single hole. The plastic cups or the paper cones always add to the taste. 


 Water purifier water 7/10

You can’t deny that almost everyone has this at their house, the plastic jugs with the filters in the middle. This is alright but it's a little blah.


Office water jug 10/10

This was one of the most refreshing types of water I have ever drank. Plus if they add some ice then its even better.


Glass water jug 9/10

When I was in the Cayman Islands they had this, it was alright but when they added fruits and ice it was the best thing I have ever drank. Whenever I saw this I thought it was going to taste like orange juice or something but it doesn’t. It's just depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome feedback, but all posts will reviewed by moderators before appearing. You must post using your Google account. Positive feedback only please!